Hey Content Clubbers. We're back again with another great free Content Club workshop and networking event, hosted by Toby Moore!
Join us on FLOOR 5 at PLATF9RM from 5.30pm for a free evening of learning, sharing and networking.
Content Club is for anyone looking to network with other people interested in content making and marketing. Whether you're asking for advice, sharing your latest work or just wanting to make some super cool content maker friends, there is something here for you!
By coming along, you will learn:
- How to use content more effectively in your work
- Which types of content you should be focusing on
- Great tips and tricks for making new content
- How to avoid the common content mistakes
The event will kick of with some casual networking and introductions, then dive right it to how you can be make better content...
- 5.30 - Networking and nibbles
- 5.45 - Welcome and intros
- 6.00 - Talk: 'How to make better content' - Toby, Founder of Content Club
- 6.30 - Workshop: Kicking off a Content Strategy
- 7.00 - Round-up on what we learned
- 7.30 - Go to the pub!
We want you to walk away from the evening full of great ideas for moving forward with your work. You'll also make some great new contacts, which you can call upon to help you grow your blog, brand or business!
This event is for EVERYONE, whether you're freelance writer, business owner of high flying marketing manager... we will make sure you have a great time and walk a way with something useful.