“Content is King” is a phrase that’s chucked around the industry like a game of hacky sack, but it’s not strictly true. Content isn’t king, the consumer is king. Content is more like the court jester trying to get, and retain, their attention.
But the kingdom is overrun with jesters, so how do you make your content matter?
Sophie Turton, Director of The Joyful Web. Sophie has a solid background in journalism and content marketing and has written for some of the UKs biggest publications, including The Guardian and The Huffington Post. The Joyful Web works with purpose-led businesses to tell stories that resonate with audiences and build strong digital communities.
During this workshop, you’ll explore:
- What makes good content
- How to structure blogs so they resonate
- How to create strong call to actions
- The importance of internal linking
- How to measure results
- How to use the results to create even better content
- Want to create content that engages, educates and inspires your audiences?
Don't forget PLATF9RM Members get 50% off. Ask one of the team for your discount code.