Hosted by Toby Moore and an amazing panel of Content Marketing Experts.
Lana Burgess - Freelance Writer & Content Strategist Jon Card - PR Pro and Founder of Coverage Class Chris Aszodi - Founder of Your Luxury Social Media
This month we'll be discussing all the pro-tips, best practice and secret formulas to growing your audience online. Whether you run huge brand or a super-niche Facebook group... this event is for you.
By coming along, you will learn:
- How to understand your audience and what they want
- How to grow a thriving community around your business
- How to create content that makes people come back, again and again!
- How to use a range of platforms, channels and tools
The event will kick of with some casual networking and introductions, then dive right it to how you can be make better content...
- 5.30 - Nibbles and drinks
- 5.45 - Welcome and intros
- 6.00 - Short Talk: "You and your community" - Toby Moore
- 6.15 - Panel Discussion*: "How To Grow Your Audience Online" Hosted by Toby Moore, and featuring three content marketing, social media and PR experts you will get the chance to ask and discuss your problems, ideas and questions with some session pros!
- 7.00 - Networking and short workshop
- 7.30 - Pub!
Panelists: Lana Burgess - Freelance Writer & Content Strategist Jon Card - PR Pro and Founder of Coverage Class Chris Aszodi - Founder of Your Luxury Social Media
We want you to walk away from the evening full of great ideas for moving forward with your work. You'll also make some great new contacts, which you can call upon to help you grow your blog, brand or business!
This event is for EVERYONE, whether you're freelance writer, business owner or high flying marketing manager, we will make sure you have a great time and walk a way with something useful.