Hello Content Makers!
Our blogging workshops have been our most popular so far, so it's now time to bring it to PLATFR9M! So, whether you've been before or if it's your first time, we'll make sure it feels fresh, useful and well worth your time. This meetup is for anyone looking to quickly launch or improve the blogging and written content side of their website or business.
The event will kick off with some free drinks, nibbles and a little bit of mingling! Then feature a short interactive talk and workshop from Content Club founder, Toby Moore.
The session will focus on helping you with a whole host of blogging techniques, including:
- How to plan blogs ideas quickly and easily
- How to structure a great blog
- How to use your blog to get new customers
From there you will be able to test out some ideas, ask for advice and meet some new people.
- 5.45 - Networking and nibbles
- 6.15 - Welcome and intros
- 6.30 - Talk: Blogging on budget
- 6.45 - Workshop: Ideas for new blogs
- 7.15 - More networking and nibbles!
- 7.30 - End... unless you fancy drink at the pub?!
We want you to walk away from evening feeling great about blogging, a brain (or notepad) full of great ideas for moving forward and hopefully some new contacts you can call upon to help you grow your blog, brand or business.
This event is for EVERYONE, whether you're freelance writer, business owner of high flying marketing manager... we will make sure you have a great time and walk a way with something useful.