Brighton Business Club are hosting a Speed Networking event.
We've all been there, we attend networking events where we:
- we find it awkward to approach people and groups and
- get stuck talking to 1 or 2 people.
Everyone "hates" networking.
But what if there was a solution? What if there was a stress free way to meet everyone in the room and then leave them and talk to the next person without being rude? Well now there is...
Brighton Business Club brings you Speed Networking for Business. A networking event where you talk to everyone in the room individually about your business. It's a chance to make business connections, generate leads and hone your pitch too.
Come along and join us at this unique event and tell more people about what you do!
Who is this event for? Businesses who want to pitch to other businesses and/or businesses who are looking for services.
What do you need? Business cards and a 4 minute pitch. If you have more marketing material such has samples or leaflets, then you may bring those along too.
How does it work?
- There are 20 spots available for this event.
- The group will be divided into pairs and each will be given 4 minutes to talk about what they do.
- A bell will ring to alert the second member of the pair that it is now their turn
- Once both have pitched, it's time to move on and meet the next business.
- Arrival is between 18:00-18:30. Speed networking begins at 18:30 sharp and finishes at 19:50. Businesses will then be given the chance to group network until 20:30
Refreshments will be provided.
FREE for all PLATF9RM members